Monday, March 19, 2012

Making More Cards

I bought some beautiful paper at Michael's the other day that was in sale.  It was by one of my favorite paper companies.  I was going to try my hand at trifold cards.  So I cut the paper and folded the cards.  Well, that's as far as I got with it until now.  In sticking with the same type of design for my postcards, I went to town making these cards.  I used a mix of papers.  Some of them don't necessarily match, but that is what makes these cards fun!  On the inside, I placed different papers that would make a great background to write a little note inside.  On the outside, I used a mix of old paper from a book, used stamps, and various patterned papers.  I cut out catchy phrases and sayings from various magazines to finish off my completely random and spontaneous fun feel to these cards.  I am thinking about putting them up on Etsy.  I would love your feedback on them.  Each picture is the outside of the card and then the inside of the card.  This is to show the use of the different papers.















1 comment:

  1. These are great! Very creative and unusual. Have you posted at Etsy? I think you should!

    ReplyDelete