Saturday, March 31, 2012

Faces

<p>I have a book about journaling and doodling that I purchased a while back.&nbsp; I decided to take it to work with me to see if I could start drawing some new things. I really love a lot of the faces I am seeing that people are drawing. Since I am not very good at drawing, I thought I would try.&nbsp; I am pleased with the way a couple of the faces turned out. A couple of them weren't as good as I had hoped. But I guess if I keep working on them they will get better with time! So, here are the first faces I have drawn. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think about them-----good, bad, cute, great, etc.







1 comment:

  1. Your faces made me smile! Thanks for sharing at Friendshp Friday! :-)

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete