Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Inspire Me Monday on Wednesday


I am loving finding new blogs to read and to inspire me.  I came across one recently called Create With Joy.  It is filled with all kinds of inspiring posts.  It is like a community of bloggers that have come together to inspire others in many different ways.  It may be art, cooking, sewing, your kids, etc., but there are many different blogs to visit where one can get some great inspiration!!!!!!  So, I am going to tell you what inspires me the most.  My children.  I have three of them!  A son, who is 14, and boy/girl twins who are 6-they are my main source of inspiration.  I am living life through their eyes.  Some days I see things from their point of view and it makes me look at the situation in a totally different light.  One thing that I really love to do is to take pictures of the three of them together.  I recently took them to the park here in North Little Rock.  They have a really nice area with a covered bridge, pond, and walking trail.  It is so nice to go there and just let the rest of the world pass you by.  I feel like I am in a different world when i am there with the kids!  A large park in the middle of the city that is so quiet and so far apart from the rush of the rest of the city.  A place where time seems to stand still!  It provides a wealth of photo opportunities.  So, today I am going to share with you one of those serene moments where the outside world was just that-outside of my mind, nowhere to be seen or heard.  I took this picture of my children walking across the bridge holding hands.  It captures the innocence of childhood in such a wonderful way.  I then edited the picture with a couple of apps that I have on my tablet--which were totally free!  I hope this little bit of childhood innocence can and will inspire your inner child to come out and have a carefree day!



2 comments:

  1. Dear Melanie

    Thank you so much for joining us at Inspire Me Monday this week! I LOVE your blog! I love how your kids inspire you - so many special memories in the making! :-)

    I also had a chance to peek at some of your previous post - you are a fabulous card maker as well!

    I am now following you and I look forward to seeing you at the party in weeks to come! I hope you'll also consider joining us for Wordless Wednesday and Friendship Friday! :-)

    Have a fabulous week!

    Ramona

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming over and taking a look. I am trying to be a better blogger. I really need a lot of inspiration and I think your blog is perfect for that!

      Delete