Friday, March 16, 2012

Found a Fun Site for Sending Postcards

I must be on a postcard kick now!!  I found a site, mentioned in another blog I have visited, where people can send random postcards.  You can sign up for free.  Once you sign up,you can "send" a postcard.  It will give you all the instructions on what to do from there.  I have 5 postcards to send out now to 5 different countries.  Once I send them and they are registered, then I will start getting postcards sent to me!!  I am so excited to be doing this.  I think it will not only be a fun way to meet now people from around the world, but also a fun way to learn about how people live in other countries.  I will keep you posted on what I receive from others from the site!!  If you are interested, you can visit the site and sign up.  The name of the site is Post Crossing.  Hope to see you there.

~hugs, mel

No comments:

Post a Comment