Monday, January 7, 2013

Zentangles and More!

I am having an lot of fun meeting new people and making new things doing y swaps over at Swap Bot.  I am working on some things that I do not normally do.  I love Zentangles and Zentangle-inspired art.  So, there was a swap for Zentangle ATC letter A.  I guess they always say to start small.  I wonder if the size of an ATC is what they are talking about?????  Anyway, just thought I would share the one I have completed.  I am still learning a few things, so it doesn't look all professional and stuff!!  This little card will be making its way to Washington state tomorrow.

I have also enjoyed some of the wonderful packages of fun things that I have received from all over the world.  I received a package of little goodies and snacks from Singapore, teas from many different places in Europe.  I even found a few that I wish I could get here!!!  I have received some neat clippings for my collage pages and post cards.  I have also used a few to make new post cards!!  I will be posting more pictures after my morning nap after working all night.  So, until then, enjoy this picture of my first ATC and Zentangle-inspired art that I made for someone else.

~hugs, mel

No comments:

Post a Comment