Monday, January 28, 2013

More Artist Trading Cards

I think I am addicted to making artist trading cards (ATC's).  I can't seem to get enough of them.  I have resorted to looking through Pinterest and Google images for new ideas.  I came across this one that was really nicely drawn with a sun on it. I loved the idea of the sun and the colors and so I decided to make my own version of the sun.  I really loved the colors and the lines.  While mine is not the original version, I did make it my own.  I am also working with an old vintage book that I acquired.  I really love it and would use it in everything if I could!!!!  I can't remember exactly where each of these are going, but they will all be getting new homes really soon.  Hope that you like these.  Let me know what you think!!!

~hugs, mel

1 comment:

  1. I can see you were having fun here. I like incorporating tangles into other art forms as well.

    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete