Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Snagged a Wonderful Freebie and a New Kit Coming From Butterfly Dsigns!!!

I am catching up on some scrapping this morning before I go to bed for the day!!!  Working nights is killing me, but it is paying the bills!!!  So, I am not going to complain too much!!  I was looking at some of the shops that Butterfly Dsigns sells in and found this great freebie kit today.  I am so excited because it is a beach themed kit.  Not only will it work for our Florida vacation pictures, it will also work very well for our Vacation Bible School theme!!!  You can grab it at Digiscrapbooking.ch Boutique.  This is one of my favorite stores!!!  You can click the preview to take you to the store.

These are some of my favorite beach colors!!!!  Makes me wish we were already on the beach now!!!



Next, I am working with a new kit from Butterfly Dsign.  You can find her work at the same store where I snagged the great freebie.  She is an amazing designer!!  Her new kit is something that will be really great for boys, especially teen boys.  It has a grunge feel to it with some industrial touches to it!!!  The elements and the papers are really great!!!  I have to admit that it was a little outside of my normal box, but I embraced the change went for it!!!  I will post a preview of the kit and the page I made using the kit once it hits the stores!!!!  All I can say is that those of you with teen boys, you will definitely want to snag this one!!!!  For now, I must go to bed before I end up falling asleep here at my desk.  One more night of work then my 7 days off.  So, for my Friday---TGIF!!!!

~hugs, mel

No comments:

Post a Comment