Monday, May 16, 2011

New Kit--Birds of a Feather!

I am sitting here this morning catching up on some much needed scrap time!!!  I am using a new kit by Scrappy Cocoa called Birds of a Feather.  This is another one of those kits that has many different uses!!!  It is a great kit to use for family pictures, those "in love" pictures, or anything else you feel like scrapping!!!  Seeing how the pictures I used are from 2008, I am only 3 years behind in scrapping!!!  I have many of Ashley outside in the flowers.  She is a very outgoing little girl and has such a wonderful personality!!  When I saw this kit, I knew it was made for her!!!  Here is my page I have done with it so far:

The font is by Miss Tiina Fonts and is called Memory.  You can grab some great fonts from her and they are free!!!  Click on her name to go to her site.

Now, for a preview of the kit I used:


You can grab it at Digital Scrapbooking Studio for $4.00 right now.  As you can see, there are a lot of fun and vintage elements that makes this a great kit for anything family!!!  Click on preview to go to her store!!!  Thank you for looking and hope you are enjoying your spring so far!!!!

~hugs, mel

No comments:

Post a Comment