Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's A Great Summer Day!!!

I am really loving these one kit calls!!!  I love promoting the new kits from various digital designers but without having to commit over a long period of time!!!  I have a hard time with that!!!  The most recent kit I have been able to play with is called Summer Day.  It is a great summer themed kit.  I especially love the colors in this one!!!  It goes with so much.  The little summer elements are so cute!!  I can't wait until summer comes, now!!!  So, not to keep you all waiting any longer, here is my reveal for this kit!

The top picture is of my little girl and one of her cousins.  The bottom picture is of my son.  Ashley and Justin are twins!  We went to Indiana last summer to visit some family and these pictures were taken at our "family day" at one of the parks there in Auburn, IN.


Here is the kit.  Click on the image to take you to the store where you can purchase it!

Thank you so much to Ellie Lash and Sunny Day Scraps for this collab and the opportunity to get to use it and show it off for you!!  Stop by the store at Sunflower Scraps Boutique to pick up this fun kit for all your summer pictures!!!

~hugs, mel


No comments:

Post a Comment