Friday, May 6, 2011

A New Kit From Dancing Princess!!

I was sitting here today thinking I had forgotten to post my pages for a kit I have been working with.  I emailed the designer and realized that I had not forgotten and that today was the day she had released the kit!!  Whew!!!  I thought I had goofed up!!!  Anyway, the kit is called Rise Above and it is by Dancing Princess Designs.


You can click on the image to go to her store and purchase it!!  It is on sale right now for $3.59.  I highly recommend grabbing this kit while it is on sale!!!  You can use it for many different pages!!  It is a very versatile kit.  It also works very well for girl or boy pages!!!  So, what are you waiting for?????

Here are the first two pages I have made with this kit.  I used it to make a page about my climb up a mountain.  The next one is a page I made with my younger son eating pickles!  I love this kit!!!!!

Pinnacle Mountain, Arkansas


Justin eating pickles

I hope everyone has lots of fun for national scrapbook day!!  Don't fill your hard drive up on too many freebies!!!

Hugs, Mel

1 comment: