Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Kit From Milly Dee Scrapbook Designs

From time to time, I head over to DST and see who needs a little help promoting their kits.  This one caught my eye, especially because I have a lot of zoo and animal pictures to scrap!!!  I put my name out there and I was chosen to work with her new kit.  It is called Animal Magic.  It is a nice kit to work for a variety of pages.  I love the cute little animals in the kit!!  I also love the flower elements that are in there, too.  Here is a preview of the kit:

You can find her designs at Scrapable and Digital Scrap Cafe.  I love all of her kits and think she is a really talented designer!!!  So, for my LO I made with this kit:

I love the soft colors of this kit.  As you can see, it does have a number of uses and not just for those cute animal pictures!!!  I will have another page in the next couple of days to show some of the other creative uses for this kit!!!  Thanks to Milly Dee Scrapbook Designs for allowing me to use her kit!!!!  I love it!!!!

~hugs, mel

No comments:

Post a Comment