Friday, April 8, 2011

Another day in the life of one crazy mom!!!

Day four of being off and I feel like I am running in circles rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic!!  We have had Karate two nights this week and another practice tonight for the upcoming tournament.  Also, I have been running around like a crazy woman trying to look for supplies for our Vacation Bible School.  We are doing Beach Blast this year.  I am also working on some new pages with a new kit from Heartfelt Perfections.  I will post as soon as I finish them!!  I am going to leave you with a few other pages that I have done in the past.
This is a more recent page that I did.  I used a sketch for this one.  It was for a challenge I did over at A Cherry On Top.  It was from our trip to Mackinac Island and Mackinaw City.  I had never been that far north before and it really was pretty.  I was glad to get back home to Arkansas, though!!  I use a kit called Maritime by Piggy Scraps, various parts of kits from Ivy Inspirations, and various elements from Gunhilde Storide.  I am really pleased with the way this one turned out!!

This is a page that I did a few years ago.  My twins got a new swing set in 2008.  Justin really loved it and would just swing until his little heart was content.  I used different elements from different designers.  All of them were freebies.  I am not sure who all they were from.  I did this page shortly after I started digi scrapping and didn't realize that I should be keeping up with what parts I used at that time.  I apologize.

This is Timothy, my older son, when he received his orange belt.  He is now a camo belt.  The man beside him is Mr. Gonzalez, one of his instructors.

This is one of my twins, Ashley, with her instructor, Senior Master Lee.  She is a 7th Degree Black Belt.  She is very good with the younger kids!!  This was when Ashley got her orange belt.  She is now a green belt.  I am so very proud of the both of them.  They have a tournament in a couple of weeks.  I know that they will do well.

~hugs, mel

No comments:

Post a Comment