Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I am Getting Behind!

I have been trying to take a picture a day.  Well, I haven't quite made it this month.  I am going to work on getting my stuff together for doing my books and journals and will start on February 1st doing my picture a day.  This has been a bit more of a challenge than I thought! But, I have found a few different ways to journal my daily activities and I can't wait to get started.  I am going to try my hand at art journaling.  There really is no wrong way to do it.  It seems to be an anything goes no holds barred sort of thing.  I think I can do that!  I already have a few ideas in mind.  One magazine I really love is the Somerset magazines.  I got the recent issue of Art Journaling.  There are so many different ideas and I have already found a few that I want to try!  Hopefully my next post will be of some of my completed work.  So, until then.

~hugs, mel

No comments:

Post a Comment