Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Pages and Vacation Coming Up!!!

Wow!!  I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted.  I have been really busy the last couple of weeks with work, getting ready for vacation, and entertaining the kids while they are out of school.  Oh, and throw in a whole lot of cleaning the house while trying to keep two little tornadoes from destroying it!!!  I feel like I need to go back to work so I can get a break!!  Anyway, the kids are out of school for the summer.  I go back to work tonight for the next 6 nights and then it is off to sunny Florida for some rest!!!  I think I will become a beach bum while I am there!!  Now, to get caught up on some things.  I have three new pages that I have created using three different kits.  The first one is called Enchantment and it is by Heartfelt Perfections.  This is a wonderful kit for anything love related.  It has a great mix of reds and whites with some eclectic elements thrown in the mix!!  I used a couple of pictures of my twins when they were babies for this page.
You can find this kit in her store HERE.  You can also find it in tagger size if that is your preference.

Next is a page I did a couple of weeks ago.  I got busy and forgot to post it.  So, I am doing that now!!!  It is called Boy Street and it is by Butterfly Dsign.  I have been looking for a kit like this for a while.  It works great for those pictures of boys or men!!  It has a great mix of grunge and industrial elements with just the right amount of feminine elements to make this kit perfect!!!  I had the joy of getting to work with this one before it came out.  A very big thank you to Butterfly Dsign for letting me work with this!!!  Also, with the end of school, vacation planning, cleaning house, and working, I can't remember if I sent this to her or not.  If not, I really do apologize.  Some days I didn't know if I was coming or going!!!


You can find it in her shop HERE.

And for my last page, I made it using a kit from Heartfelt Perfections called Nature's World.  I have a lot of different pictures of my kids over the years.  Some of the better ones of my son Tim are from when we went to the Buffalo River.  In case you are not from the area, the Buffalo River is a river that works it way through northern Arkansas.  What makes it so very special is that it is great for canoeing.  It is not very deep.  The water at all points is so very clear you can see right to the bottom.  It is surrounded in several places by tall cliffs.  It is so very peaceful and a very welcome change from the craziness of the city!!!  It is so far in the middle of nowhere that you can't even get cell phone reception!!!  That made for a great day on the river!!


You can grab this one at Heartfelt Perfections' shop HERE.

Next time I post, it will probably be from Florida.  I plan on getting up to see the sun rise and sitting on the beach to watch it set!!!  I will have those pictures plus many others from our trip.  For now, I must get some sleep so I can get through the next 6 nights!!!

~hugs, mel


No comments:

Post a Comment