A couple of days off work and I decided to get a little crafty! I finally took a look at swap bot. I have read about it on many other blogs. All I can say is that it may just be as addicting as Pinterest and Facebook! There are many different swaps. It is a wonderful way to meet many new and different people from around the world.
I am also sharing my postcards I made for iHanna's postcard swap. She did one earlier this year, which was my first one. So, I decided to join this one. I only had to make five postcards. It was so much fun!!!! I would just like to apologize for the orientation of the pictures. Mobile Blogger is not friendly at times and I am too danger lazy to fire up the old computer. I am listing these and where they will be going.
1. "I am beautiful on the inside" is going to Doreen in Germany.
2. "How old you would be if you didn't know how old you are" is going to Tammy in Irving, TX.
3. "If you're going to make a statement" is going to Tina in Rockford, IL.
4. "I will let go........" is going to Rachel in Tallahassee, FL.
5. "Stay up past your bedtime" is going to Laurie in Lehigh Acres, FL.
Thank you ladies for playing. I will also be sending out some Swap-Bot items over the next few days, too. Thank you for stopping by!!!