Thursday, December 29, 2011

Project 365 (or 366) for 2012--Want To Join Me??

I am going to tackle the Project 365 this year.  I have found several inspirations to get me started.  One that I really LOVE is Project Life from Becky Higgins.  You can find her site HERE.  I really love her ideas and think this will be one of the easiest ways for me to actually get this done!!  Here you can find information on where to buy, inspiration, and other bits of information.  AND.............for those of you who prefer to do it all digi, there is even the information there to where you can purchase the digi files of the kits!!!

I have also found a few others that offer digi kits for Project 365.  One of them is called My Projects 365/2012.  It is available at Catscraps.  It is by Ju Kneipp Design.  You can find the whole kit in here store HERE.  There is also some kits coming out from Katharyn Brine that are looking like they will be great.  You can find her blog HERE.

Whatever your method, paper or digi, I invite you to join those of us who will be taking this journey this year.  I know it will be fun, and in the end you will have a wonderful project of pictures, notes, etc. that you can look back at years from now and see what you were doing in 2012!!!  I am even going to try to work on some bits and pieces for those of you who like digi or hybrid scrapping!!!  Be looking for those soon!!

~hugs, melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment